Daphne would’t eat, grow, or gain weight? Remember when we saw four different GI doctors, countless feeding therapists, and weighed her food and counted calories obsessively? Ah, those days sucked…. I share some of what we learned, the hard way, on Preemie Babies 101Babies 101. Click on over!
- Princesses are all packed and ready! @makeawish @GKTWVillage waltdisneyworld #daphneswish instagram.com/p/vuBFkyObyB/ 2 hours ago
- Today, we celebrate #worldprematurityday. In just one week we will be at @WaltDisneyWorld and @GKTWVillage thanks to @MakeAWish. 5 days ago
- Grateful every day I kiss my 5yo and send her off to school. Her beginning was rough. 27w surviving twin, 5 mos NICU. #WorldPrematurityDay 5 days ago
- RT @AmerAcadPeds: Pediatricians help give children a voice. Why #putkids1st? Dr Lynda Young says, because “kids can’t vote – I can!” http:/… 2 weeks ago
- Does anyone want a private invitation to @shopittome? shopittome.com/index/twitter/… 2 weeks ago
We Love to Read. Do you?