Daphne would’t eat, grow, or gain weight? Remember when we saw four different GI doctors, countless feeding therapists, and weighed her food and counted calories obsessively? Ah, those days sucked…. I share some of what we learned, the hard way, on Preemie Babies 101Babies 101. Click on over!
- RT @healthychildren: Today in Pediatrics: AAP updates recommendations for use of palivizumab against RSV. ow.ly/zEOAY 16 hours ago
- RT @UJAfedNY: Good Morning, New York! Join us today at 12:30PM to voice our support for Israel together. #NYStandsWithIsrael http://t.co/Um… 16 hours ago
- RT @MidgardMomma: Parenthood is: Knowing that in exactly 2.7 minutes the hysterical giggling and laughing from the playroom will morph into… 6 days ago
- I will be 40 years old in 6 weeks and 2 days. Gasp. 1 week ago
- RT @NBCNews: Strangers answer a dad's heartbreaking request to photoshop his baby's picture nbcnews.to/1rdZCgP via @TODAYshow http://t.… 1 week ago
We Love to Read. Do you?