Daphne would’t eat, grow, or gain weight? Remember when we saw four different GI doctors, countless feeding therapists, and weighed her food and counted calories obsessively? Ah, those days sucked…. I share some of what we learned, the hard way, on Preemie Babies 101Babies 101. Click on over!
- We fill our lives with busyness to avoid the private heart. danishapiro.com danishapiro.com/on-the-private… 23 hours ago
- RT @About_Kidneys: Take action to protect living kidney donors. kidney.org/advocacy/ fb.me/1usr1GSqC 1 week ago
- RT @healthychildren: Today in Pediatrics: AAP updates recommendations for use of palivizumab against RSV. ow.ly/zEOAY 1 month ago
- RT @UJAfedNY: Good Morning, New York! Join us today at 12:30PM to voice our support for Israel together. #NYStandsWithIsrael http://t.co/Um… 1 month ago
- RT @MidgardMomma: Parenthood is: Knowing that in exactly 2.7 minutes the hysterical giggling and laughing from the playroom will morph into… 1 month ago
We Love to Read. Do you?